Univers-Twilight Index du Forum
Univers-Twilight
Tout sur Twilight, film , livres , acteurs ....si sa vous intéresse , vous êtes les bienvenus :)

Univers-Twilight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Sirenia - The 13th Floor (2009) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Univers-Twilight Index du Forum -> Divers -> Sound Track
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
natjaem

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Sirenia - The 13th Floor (2009) Répondre en citant

Sirenia - The 13th Floor (2009) > bit.ly/1qAnGMk

Mixed.at.Antfarm.Studios,.DKThe..13th..Floor....Encyclopaedia..Metallum(.)..Made...in...Russia...by...Irond...LtdLimited..edition..bonus..tracks..No-...65%...hclairvoyant,...February...9th,...2011...Prev...Next...First...Last...And...here...we...have...Sirenia's...debut...of...Ailyn,...the...first...of...their...4...songstresses...to...appear...on...two...albumsOther.than.that,.any.fans.of.the.gothic.metal.bands.mentioned.in.this.review.and.including.After.Forever,.Theatre.of.Tragedy.and.Epica;.will.also.get.great.enjoyment.from.this.releaseEmphasis.is.given.on."The.Mind.Maelstrom"The.thick,.Spanish.accent.isn't.as.goofy.as.one.might.expect,.and.during.the.choruses.of.Winterborn.77,.The.Lucid.Door,.and.The.Path.to.Decay,.manage.to.sound.very.fitting.and.pleasingThey...were...all...self-taught,...and...Bon...Scott...may...not...pass...the...Britain's...Got...Talent...singing...audition,...but...he...is...still...far...better...than...any...member...of...the...bands...like...SireniaDespite..this,..I..think..it's..a..great..opening..track,..and..has..a..very..memorable..chorusIt...goes...without...saying...that...the...keyboard...textures...are...well...arranged,...but...they...just...sound...kitsch...and...tawdry...this...time...aroundThe.multimedia.part.includes.photo.gallery,.wallpapers.and.screensaversCheck...out...the...beginning...of..."The...Seventh...Summer."...What...the...hell...am...I...listening...to,...the...soundtrack...to...the...DOS...version...of...Dragon's...Lair?...It's...quite...deflating,...as...that...is...a...decent...track...otherwiseThis.is.a.shallow.and.lifeless.pop.album,.created.for.the.sole.purpose.of.selling.a.large.number.of.copies,.and.adapt.to.radioIt...sounds...like...Kelly...Clarkson...song,...and...I...bet...I...know...better...Adele...songs,...because...Adele's...music,...as...shallow...and...nonexistent...as...it...is,...at...least...show...her...wide...range...and...undeniable...vocal...skillsKrumins..-..live..guitar..&..2008..Napalm..RecordsReally?.I.mean,.were.you.serious.to.compose.a.song.like.this?.I.said.compose.in.a.lack.of.a.better.word,.it's.something.created.while.you.are.taking.a.piss,.not.shit,.because.it.doesn't.require.even.that.much.timeThis.is.not.the.case.hereThe.13th.floor.continues.the.music.trend.of.their.previous.cd,.while.still.incorporating.the.choirs.that.Sirenia.have.used.throughout.their.discography.........,......There...are...some...great...tracks...on...here,...including...Lost...in...life,...The...lucid...door,...Led...astray;...and...the...single...The...path...to...decay,...which...there...is...also...currently...a...video...forPlus.the.nautical.theme.that.so.suits.Sirenia.is.played.upon.here.like.no.other.track.before.it.hasProfessional..ratings..Review..scores..Source..Rating..Allmusic..[1]..Dangerdog..[2].."Led...astray"...at...first...can...sound...very...simple,...but...it...crecendo...is...really...nice,...finishing...in...a...heavy...last...chorus...[.........-]The.track.is.topped.off.with.a.short.gruff.vocal.piece.by.Veland.in.the.middle.of.the.songWithout.a.doubt,.the.best.track.on.the.cd.is.The.seventh.summer,.as.I.feel.that.it.is.Ailyns.strongest.effort.vocally,.while.the.track.includes.a.great.structure.of.big.choirs,.orchestral.elements.and.kick.ass.heavy.guitarsSurprisingly...good...-...77%...Stormalv,...February...25th,...2009...Prev...Next...First...Last...I,...along...with...many...other...fans...of...Sirenia,...was...a...bit...disappointed...with...the...musical...direction...taken...on...Nine...Destinies...and...a...Downfall[.........-] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Univers-Twilight Index du Forum -> Divers -> Sound Track Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006